Jay Lampiasi: email@example.com
- B.B.A. in Sports Management from Concordia College
- Started Brick Whalers Hockey LLC in 2006. Operated as a spring/summer program until 2012 when formed Jersey Shore Whalers, Midget Program. (Independent USA Hockey sanctioned club). Have had experience at every aspect of owning and running a hockey organization.
- Police Officer with 21 years of law enforcement experience
- 10+ years of coaching experience from the Mite-Junior level
- Served as Team and Division Manager with Brick Hockey Club
- Started Goaltending Training program for Brick Hockey Club
- Level 4 USA Hockey coaching certification
- Tournament Director at the Ocean Ice Palace
Vice President/Financial Operations
- Founder and Vice President of Nationwide Imaging, one of the most successful and largest suppliers of imaging equipment in the USA.
- Over 20 years of business experience and brings financial stability to the organization.
- 15+ years of involvement in youth hockey as coach, manager and financial supporter.
- Operations Manager and part owner of the Ocean Ice Palace.
- Ensures support and commitment from the ice facility
- Over 20 years of coaching experience at all levels of youth hockey.
- Head Coach, Point Pleasant High School.
- USA Hockey Volunteer Coach of the Year
- USA Hockey Atlantic District A.C.E Director
- Founder of Brick Stars Challenger Ice Hockey.
- 2012 First Lady Mary Pat Christie NJ Hero Recipient
- Previous USA Hockey, Atlantic District Associate Coach in Chief
- Previous Coaching Director of the New Jersey Youth Hockey League
- 2011 Mark Messier Youth Leadership Award
- 2012 NJP Coach of the Year
- Instructor with USA Hockey coaching education program
- Level 5 USA Hockey coaching certification
Anthony Matarazzo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Scouting
New England Scout
Tom Reu: email@example.com
Director of Video Operations, Game Day Operations, & Social Media
Game Day Staff
James Fanizzi - Play-by-Play Announcer
Neil Villapiano - Camera and Color Commentator
Robert McCord - EMT